Tarrant County Archeological  Society 

Contact us 

 Mail: Tarrant County Archeological Society   

P.O. Box 24679

        Ft. Worth, TX 76124

​Email: info@tarrantarch.org

Bryan Jameson  - Vice President

VP@tarrantarch.org

History of Tarrant County Archeological Society 


In 1955, Tarrant County Archeological Society was organized through the efforts of Robert E. Forrester and a others from the Dallas Archeological Society.  This new society had a slow and uncertain start.  

The first monthly announcement of a TCAS meetings was printed 1959 and the first newsletter with substantive articles was published in November of 1975.  TCAS has grown in the 60 plus years into an active society that is preserving north central Texas history.​



       Catrina Whitley-Vice President of Projects

                    VPprojects@tarrantarch.org

             James Everett - Historian

              Historian@tarrantarch..org​​

           Dana Ritchie-Parker -Treasurer

​          Treasurer@tarrantarch.org


Mail: Tarrant County Archeological Society

P.O. Box 24679

​Ft. Worth, TX  76124


Email:  Info@tarrantarch.org

           Gen Freix - internet 

​           internetchair@tarrantarch.org

                      

  Charlene Erwin - Newsletter Editor

​            NLeditor@tarrantarch.org

​                 Katrina Nuncio - Immed-Past Pres

​                  Pastpres@tarrantarch.org

          Lloyd Erwin - Secretary

​          Secretary@tarrantarch.org

​​Chris Meis - President

President@tarrantarch.org

Tarrant County Archeological Society Board